TriStar Digital Remote Meter TS-RM-2
Digital Displays for TriStar Solar Charge Controllers
The TriStar Meter-2™ (TS-M-2), TriStar Meter-2-600V™ (TS-M-2-600V) and the TriStar Remote Meter-2™ (TS-RM-2) are advanced digital meters. They are nearly identical except that the TS-M-2 and TS-M-2-600V are mounted on the controller and the TS-RM-2 is flush mounted up to 30 meters away from the controller. The TriStar meters are 2 x 16 character LCD’s that display system and controller information, logged data, bar graph metering, alarms and faults for easy troubleshooting. The information may be shown in English, French, German, Portuguese or Spanish. In multi-controller systems, these are networkable using Morningstar’s MeterHub to allow individual controller data and aggregate system data to be displayed together on a single meter.
Easy to install
• Uses standard 6 conductor RJ-11 connectors
• TS-RM-2 fits a “double gang” electrical box and includes 30 meters (98.4 feet) of cable
• Both data and meterbus power flow over a single cable
• Network supports up to 15 devices and, optionally, more than one meter per system
• Displays individual controller data from up to 15 TriStars with optional Morningstar MeterHub
• Aggregates system data to show total charge, load and battery charge/discharge state
• Auto detects any device found on the network
Easy to use
• Four directional pushbuttons for easy navigation of display screens
• Backlighting to enhance readability
• Meter may be added during initial controller installation, added as an upgrade anytime in the future or connected temporarily for troubleshooting with the ability to use this same meter at other sites
WARRANTY: Five year warranty period. Contact Morningstar or your authorized distributor for complete terms.